Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Snow Queen

Today when I came out my house, a smile came out from nowhere!!!

I have NEVER seen so much snow!!!! It felt like I was in film or in ski resort, so unreal.

It was a difficult walk to get to Hyde Park but once there it paid off!

The most beautiful scenery I have ever seen!!!!!



I had a "Gothic/Lolita" inspiration today... This beautiful antique lace petticoat from grandma, the flapper purse is original from 1920's, combined with lurex woollen leggings and silver boots which I got really cheap on sale.



Therefore, I could not resist to upload a few pictures... God knows when this will happen again?



(pretty portobello)



(pretty portobello)



(pretty portobello)



(pretty portobello)



(pretty portobello)



(pretty portobello)

As you can see the snow was so deep!!!!!



Jacket:
Topshop, Scarf: Old it was my mum's, Ring: Vivienne Westwood, Skirt: Old from my grandma, Legging: Diesel, Bag: from Portobello Market, Boots: Faith