Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

An old friend...

OMG! It's absolutely freezing today, and I took those quick snaps because I had taken my coat off to show you one my oldest jackets!

I bought this one when I was 15 in a second hand shop in Sao Paulo and I have not worn it much ever since.

It is velvet and remind me of the Beatles, no particular reason but it does!

I had to brighten all up with this cheap lime green pashmina, and stars print top, which always makes me happy because I love stars!!!!!

Today, I also wore my Melissa by Vivienne Westwood*** in black. And Mickey Mouse brooch which my mum sneakily added on there(from the age I was 15 I guess, LOL)

*** Please guys check my post below ( I want them NOW ) as I need a little help and your opinion!



(pretty portobello)

(pretty portobello)

(pretty portobello)

(pretty portobello)



Top: Primark, Jeans: River Island, Pearls: from Portobello Market.

Love my shoes? Check the post below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!