Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fridays @ Portobello

I really had fun today and met some really cool people!
- Click on the pictures to enlarge.



Kate, on Portobello Market.
Those new DM's with a heel are just so cool. Great look! I was so excited when she told me she loves fashion blogs! Well, I hope you enjoy this one!


Motya and Julie, on Portobello Market.
Those Russian girls were a great laugh. Motya, looks fabulous, she is definitely working those leggings really well and the big coat + Russian hat are working a treat too. Julie, love your blue leather jacket.


Vanessa, on Portobello Market.
The colours of this outfit really caught my eye. I love metallic fabrics, so this beautiful dusty pink metallic jacket, combined with silver gloves and touch of gold sparkle...looks so fresh and so inspiring!!!!
Ps: I also loved her silver wedge trainers they were wicked.


Nelli, on Portobello Road.
What a chic and beautiful jacket. I like the print of the scarf against the jacket.


Alex, on Portobello Market.
I like boldness of the trousers! The coat was also lovely. I wish we had shown it's beautiful collar a bit more.