Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fridays@Portobello


It was freezing today, so the market looked very empty. It's rare to see Portobello with so few stalls... Still the show must go on!

...Some cool people around.
( Click on the pictures to enlarge.)


Kate, on Portobello Road.
A perfect and elegant look for the rainy days. Her amazing Marc Jacobs bag caught my eye and I love her hat.


Eudald, on Portobello Road.
Great look, he pull it off beautifully! And I think guys in skinny jeans (with the right attitude) are really cool.


Viv, on Portobello Market, where she has a stall.
Great hat!
I see her every week wearing the cutest 60's looks ever. So kawaii!


Monica and Conti, on Portobello Market.
Spanish ladies with a lot of style. Hunters wellington boots (A+) and I love that tartan duffer coat.


Karen, near Portobello Road.
Another great big hat! And I love shorts + long socks for the winter.
She is a musician, you can listen to her on www.myspace.com/ksavva