Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

London Fashion Week A/W - catch up

Hello,
Here it goes a little catch up of what happened and my favourite designers on LFW last Sunday and Monday.

SUNDAY:

Todd Lynn:

I love the look of those leggings they look almost sewn on! I love the leather cape, overall it was a good collection.




Richard Nicoll:

It's reminds me of the 1920's German film " Metropolis ". Very interesting, I like the use of new materials... The last picture with the gold pants is my favourite look.




Aquascutum:
If you would like to view pictures from Aquascutum backstage... I have taken some amazing ones, click here to view.
The collection was incredible!





Those were the outfits I helped with...click here for backstage pics...


Twenty Eight Twelve:
Sienna and Savanna Miller brand. Here comes again the mini cape and cute little biker jacket. I love the shoes!!





MONDAY:

Julien Macdonald:

In my opinion one of Julien Macdonald's best shows!!! I love the knits and the capri leather skinny. There are other amazing couture dresses, furs...what you would normally expect to see in Julien's catwalk... all at it's best of course.




Louise Goldin:
I just want all of this right now!! LOVE IT!
I can sooo see myself wearing it.




Ps: I am in a very punky leather fase right now... I just managed to buy the harness I so wanted!!
Ps 2: I went to a great party last night held by " The House of Blueeyes" by Johnny Blueeyes, it was wild!!!!
I shall post some pics soon.
See you later!