Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Love match

One of my favourite colours as I have commented before is purple!

Purple became a trend, last year, making it possible for many of us to buy anything in all it's different shades and experiment with it. Still, I believe there are certain items which are harder to get hold of... As the trend slowly fades, it only gets worse.



I found this amazing boots whilst in Brazil, love them to death of course, and I could not believe my luck when found this gorgeous leather bag in the same colour. - :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I was in Florence, where they have an amazing a leather market (which I'll tell you guys later) and it's worth saving up for shopping and visiting. It was my first time in Italy, I had a wonderful time!



Here go colorful me today.



(pretty portobello)

(pretty portobello)

(pretty portobello)



Jacket: Primark, Cardigan: Charity shop, Bag: From Florence, Shoes: From Brazil.