Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

London Fashion Week - Backstage Aquascutum 2009 - 2010

OMG!!!!
Yersterday I had one of the best days of my life, thanks to a friend of mine who has very kindly invited me... I am ever so grateful!
I was so excited I had the chance to help out on the Asquascutum show, which was amazing!
I took some pictures backstage and they speak for themselves...

- Click on the pictures to enlgarge.

AQUASCUTUM





Board with the models in catwalk order.
Fierce with Tops... Alek Wek, Yasmin Le Bon, Daisy Lowe to name a few.









The picture on the right, the coat was part of my rail.



Those were the outfits on my rail.
The dress was fabulous with detailed sequinned bits which were detachable! What a great idea.
The top which was underneath was all sequinned with long sleeves and exaggerated collar, gorgeous...



Model getting ready.
This outift like all the collection was amazing, I mean those crochet stockings are something like you died and went to punk heaven!



Line Up. Jessica Stam, Daisy Lowe and Liu Wen. Breathtaking!!!!!



Line up. Jessica Stam, devine!



I almost had a heart attack when I spotted Stella Tennant ( which I just adore for a very long time!!! ) having her make up done.
I was over the moon, I managed to get this amazing shot.


Ms. Alek Wek gracefully posed for me on this picture!
She's amazing!!!!


I could not believe...HOT top Daisy Lowe and little me, literally.
She was very sweet. Thank you so much!
And what are those shoes?!?!?!?!!?

I've melted by now...