Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Searching for bargains

Hello guys,



Some of you have been asking me about the market... which days is on? and so on...

I'll give you a quick guide, it's open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

On Fridays just a small part of the market opens under the Westway. It's mainly vintage items, clothing and jewellery, books, and bric a brac stalls.

On Saturday, which is the main day, it runs pretty much from Notting Hill Gate all the way down to Golborne Road. There are hundreds of stalls, you would need a whole day to check everything out. You will also find an area of the market which goes to Ladbroke Grove station, it's terribly packed in the summer!!!

On Sunday, it is a very small market, consisting only of a few stalls under the Westway, vintage items and again bric a brac. Worth a visit if you live around or are passing by.

(pretty portobello)

My favourite day is Friday. I prefer it with less people, but it doesn't matter as stalls change daily so there is always something new to see.



Later, I had this picture taken which is cool because it shows the wild zipper on my skirt which gives a twist! Literally the skirt is twisted with a zipper going all the way up. It's a very interesting pattern and it's my winter twist number!

(pretty portobello)

Brrr...hurry, let me go in.



Cardigan: From a friend's sale £2 (Topshop), Skirt: Vivienne Westwood, Boots: Second hand from Claudia's.



See you soon.

;)