Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Dreamland

Hello,

I little bit of bling is obligatory and I hadn't posted anything until now :(
I just came across this American handbag and jewellery designer called Kara Ross... and fell in love with those rings!!! A statement for sure, big and bold, made with python and other snakeskins, semi precious stones such as citrine, hematite and amethyst.
The cuffs are also just amazing! A little bit out of my league financially speaking but is good to dream on...
The rings are a certainly good buy, which won't burn a hole in your pocket, something that we could call "credit" if was advertised on the ES magazine- If you read that fashion page you know what I am talking about ; ) - from £120 to £150 they certainly look a lot more expensive.
I have already expressed my love for anything made with python/ snakeskin. I am not really sure how Eco friendly would this be(!?!?!?) but I cannot help it.
Here is a peep.




Cuffs - £435! silver, anaconda/ Phyton with amethyst.

Cuff- £235 and ring £150
If you fancy one, you can find it in good boutiques, such as Browns and Net A Porter.
Otherwise check the website: www.kararossny.com for stockists worldwide.


***************************************************************************************
And also I want say a huge thank you (again) for all of you, who have been coming regularly to visit me.
I would like to say a special thanks for: El Armario De Mi Abuela, Fashion Moment, Sharon Rose, Miss Glitzy and The Fashion Loving Stylist for the kind awards which you girls offered me!
Thank you ever so much and soon I'll be sharing it with others. Cheers guys!