Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

London Fashion Week A/W 2009 - 2010

Hello,
So exciting I have been following all shows, the LFW website is great and so is Vogue...
Well, here so of my favourite looks, shows from Saturday.

Graeme Black:

Omg! here it come the small leather jacket! latest passion of my life!
Love the structure, nice skirts and shoes!
The hair is also fabulous so Blade Runner- ish... I LOVE IT!!!!!





Topshop Unique:


Wonderful collection with 53 looks!!!! There was a lot to choose from.
Again, loads of desirable leggings and cool knits. I love those new leggings or are they boots? Second row, in black and grey.
THE SHOES... Omg they are fabulous and I DO HAVE a picture of them exclusive! A model was already wearing them next day on the Aquascutum show and the heel guys, is extraordinary!!!!!
I shall post that one later...





Vivienne Westwood - Red Label:

Dame Vivienne Westwood requires no intro:
I'm a huge fan, here are the outfits I would love to have.
No one cuts, drapes on their clothes like her... Love the revival of the "Harlequim" leggins!!! They are so iconic. Structure on jackets and skirts, tartan and over the knee boots, stripes!!! Viva Viv!








More updates to follow soon. It's fashion week so everyone is a little busy... :)