Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Full protection...

Hello,

I just came across this... Which is a very creative idea!!! It makes me wonder which one came first... the trousers or the trainers?
I mean, although this is a wicked invention, and very practical (must feel like wearing those long pyjamas with the boots included...)an extra amount of time in the morning would be needed too!
I love the grey ones! I actually would wear them with no problem!
They are made by Dutch brand Daryl van Wouw. I believe those pieces are a one off but, their clothes shop in Amsterdam, have a cute collection too.
Will definitely be one my stops when next visiting that lovely city.
Here's the usual peep:










Would you go for any of those designs? Anyone inspired for a Converse DIY?

See you soon.
x