Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fridays@ Portobello

Sorry, this post comes slightly late than usual... but here it comes...

... Some cool pairs around.
- Click on the pictures to enlarge.


WOW! Don't we just love these girls?
Leila and Lizzy, on Portobello market.
They are hitting so many trends with attitude of course, Kudos guys!


Cool couple, Nikki and Sammy on Portobello Market.
She looks so cute, all accessories including this padlock necklace are great. He looks cool too with his biker leather jacket, and Dm's.


Katie and Michaela, on Portobello Market.
I love the cape and the brogues, they look fab! Michaela, I love the colour of your jacket.


In full 60's swing I found these Japanese girls on Portobello Road.
I love the 60's look, this vintage jacket is so original, also the colour and the print of that poncho was amazing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And today I'll be off to help on the backstage of London Fashion Week. I'm so excited my heart is pumping already!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------