Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

You saw it first at Pretty Portobello

Hello guys,

I hope all of you had a good, relaxing bank holiday. It's so sad, this is the last Bank holiday of the year... Anyways, I had a really good time, learning how do to do some new things on the photoshop and reading some magazines.

Catching up on my monthly subscription of 'In Style' magazine, October's issue, I came across this page!
Much to my surprise, proudly on number 5 of their top 10 cool scarves, is the skull scarf, the one I have reviewed for Very.co.uk.

THE SKULL SCARF
- Click on the image to enlarge.




Back in June...


When I selected this scarf to review it, I was surprised that I had not seen it featured anywhere. It was just such an AMAZING FIND... I am glad to see that I am not alone on my good choices, because it definitely makes to my top 5 scarves too.
It's indeed a fabulous skull print and if you love skulls like me you will not get enough of it. A total bargain as well, just £8 it's so cheap and elegant! The next best thing to the LV as pictured above! Well, you saw it first at Pretty Portobello! Have a look at my full review, clicking here.

See you soon.

PS: Join my giveaway, A fabulous Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter necklace by Tom Binns for Disney Couture!!! - Click here to have a look at this amazing GIVEAWAY!


See you soon.
x