Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The soft me

Hello guys,

Because I have been away from blogging for a couple of days, I'm posting twice today. My second post, is an outfit one. I hope you like it!

Choosing soft colours today, my look is a mixture of cream, dusty pink, grey, silver and gold with bright pink gladiator sandals. I had to spice it up somehow!

This pretty silk dress was a bargain, I can't quite remember if was £4 or £3 but it was cheap from a second hand shop, combined with another snap from Ebay, which is this gorgeous Topshop jacket.
Living in London, I had the chance to buy this jacket at the shop but costing £85 originally, I thought it was pricey for me at the time and I didn't fancy paying so much for a sequined jacket anyway. Still, you can find it on Ebay selling for almost the original price, but I suppose I was lucky enough to buy this one for just over £30. Fab!

summer look topshop jacket

summer look outfit

topshop jacket

luella bag

topshop jacket dress

Wearing: Jacket: Topshop, Dress: Traid, Leggings: from Brazil, Necklace: Primark, Bag: Luella, Sandals: D.co Copenhagen.

See you soon.
x