Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My heart is locked

Hi guys,

Today an outfit, which I was wearing the other day. I don't wear black head to toe very often but I was feeling very monochrome, one of my ninja moments! Or maybe it's because I just wanted the star of the show to be my new Disney Couture necklace. This amazing Heart Lock necklace, for the Alice in Wonderland collection.

I totally fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. For me it's has a slightly punk appeal to it because it's a padlock, yet very romantic because it's a heart! Together with a few chains and a key, which is ohhh the cutest!

This fabulous necklace was also kindly sent to me, by Made in Wonderland. Thanks so much guys, I am really chuffed with this gorgeous gift! I have been wearing it now for days in a row and got loads of compliments.

That is why I love Disney Couture jewellery, it's so much fun, so cute and really get you noticed.

disney couture made in wonderland

heart lock necklace disney couture

alexander mcqueen bag

I was wearing: Blazer: Zara, Leggings: American Apparel, Bag: Alexander McQueen.


PS: You too can easily win, A fabulous Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter necklace by Tom Binns for Disney Couture!!! - Click here to have a look at this amazing GIVEAWAY!


See you soon.