Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Graffiti nails

Hi guys,

Hope you all have been well. I am finally recovering from a horrible cold, which took my energy away for the last few days, I am glad to be feeling myself again and happy to be blogging.

I am posting today about this new nail varnish from a brand, which I hadn't heard of before, a Swedish brand called 'IsaDora'. I came across their American website, but I have not been able to find anywhere selling on the UK yet.

Here is the look, a cool, rock and roll graffiti nail varnish! To achieve this look you simply paint your nails with any desired colour as the base and then you apply this magic IsaDora top coat, which in seconds as it dries, starts to crack, producing the graffiti effect. Easy.


Picture from blog neglelakkmani

There are many colours to choose from for your top graffiti coat! It would be interesting to see them mixed.





I WANT IT NOW!

So, I would love to try this look... I really liked the white and black combination and the yellow and black too. If anyone knows where to buy IsaDora in the UK , please let me know!

See you soon.
x