Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Great nail colour - Lady Gaga for Vanity fair.

Hi guys,

I am sure most of you have already seen the new British Vanity Fair, September issue, with Lady Gaga on the cover. I think she looks quite pretty and there were 2 things in particular in this cover which I really liked, the colour of Lady Gaga's hair and also the weird colour of her nail varnish, which is a mixture of a light taupe grey. Very cool!

If you are also wondering where is her nail polish from, the answer is American brand Deborah Lippman. Prices around $18, a reasonable price but unfortunately they only ship to America.

Lady Gaga colour is 'Waking up in Vegas' and it's one of the brand's top seller. There are some very nice glittery colours, coming for winter such as ' Bad Romance' and 'Across the universe'.
It's the first time that I come across this website and they do have some amazing colours, I really loved it... I am already placing orders with my friends living in the USA.



See you all later...
x