Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I had to try - Blue lipstick by Lime Crime

Hello guys,

How to get WELL noticed on the streets? Just wear this blue lipstick by Lime Crime!

I wanted so much to try this lipstick. The only trouble is that I quickly slapped on, as I was applying it with a brush, trying at the shop. I am not very good with lip brushes anyway and therefore I didn't have enough patience to apply it properly. Ideally, I should have taken my time to do a few extra coats to obtain the real vibrancy of it. Still, even the colour being as wishy-washy as it was I never got so many looks in one year as I did walking the 3 blocks from Space NK to my place!



So what do I think of it? I think this colour is really good fun and I like the fact this lipstick is matte, as I said before I believe it would look nicer if I had gone for the more vibrant look.
Make up wise, everything would have to change to use this colour decently, eyes not as heavy as here and a colourful blusher to add some life to my face is super required!



blue lipstick

Would I buy it and wear it? Yes I would, although it would take me some time to get used to it too. Specially if I want to be noticed by everyone on the streets!
Well at least I tried it ;-)


See you soon.
x