Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Close up

Hello guys,



Today, just some close up pictures of my accessories.



I worn this basic outfit when we had another surprisingly hot day in London, I just wanted to wear something light and a simple dress did the job perfectly.

Combined with this gorgeous shell and seed necklace, which was a wonderful gift from my friend Kimiko Red, she made it specially for me, on a plane journey, returning from one of her exotic travels. It's a beautiful and original piece, which I truly adore.







stag ring



<span class=



I'm so sorry, my dear readers but I have been so busy lately and so I haven't had much time to reply to your lovely comments, I promise to catch up with everyone very soon.



Wearing: Dress: Primark, Necklace: Kimiko Red, Belt: Portobello Market, Ring: Mafia.



See you soon.

x