Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A date with Vivienne Westwood

Hello guys,

Great fashion news! Selfridges in London, will be opening it's new shoe gallery on Thursday.

I am so excited as this is going to be Europe's biggest shoe department and celebrating it's opening they will have an amazing display of Vivienne Westwood shoes!
“Vivienne Westwood Shoes: An Exhibition 1973-2010" will be unmissable and will run from 26/08 until 22/09/10.



If you guys are eager to have a preview, I have a little teaser with some of the shoes I have seen displayed before. Check it out my exclusive pictures by clicking here.

You will find the exhibition at the 'Ultralounge' on the lower ground floor of Selfridges London.

I can't wait!

PS: I'M GIVING AWAY... A fabulous Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter necklace by Tom Binns for Disney Couture!!! - Click here to have a look at this amazing GIVEAWAY!


xoxox