Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Moving and motion

Hi guys,

I have an outfit post with a difference today. My first animated post. I hope you will get the feel of my rock and roll mood. I was excited to learn how to do this on photoshop and really excited because it works. Cool!



Nice weather today, one of the last chances to wear the mini shorts this year, although it was lovely and sunny, the summer has officially gone and tights are required. The ones I am wearing today by Wolford are perfect because they do adapt to the weather and you can always feel comfortable.
Mixed up with some leather and black nails, the look was rock and roll with a casual attitude.



waterfall leather jacket

mikey mouse top

The Mikey Mouse t-shirt, which I love, an old buy from Ebay. I wanted a cool vintage looking Mikey Mouse tee, I can't really remember how much it was but let's say it was about a fiver, we're talking a few years ago. Anyways a couple of week after I had bought mine, I saw a picture of Rihanna wearing something very similar. It's quite an old photo, but do you guys remember?


I swear, I bought mine first!

alexander mcqueen bag

Wearing some of my favourite bits today: Shorts: Charity shop, Top: Ebay, Jacket: bought of a friend, Bag: Mcqueen, Boots: VW.
See you soon.
x