Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A pinch of winter, a pinch of summer.

Hello everyone,



I hope you are all well! Today we had a beautiful day in London, it was sunny and lovely. The spring in London to me, is always an adorable and funny season. As I have quoted on the title of this post, it does feel like a pinch of winter and a pinch of summer as the days seem to change so suddenly. I want this sunny spell to stay with us until the summer. Wishful thinking, yeah!



Meanwhile for unexpected weather changes, the secret is to layer and here I am doing so mostly dressed in Zara. I am also so in LOVE with this beautiful silk scarf from Good Charma, it's meant to bring luck and good karma for the wearer (let's hope so). Plus, it's huge and you can wear it in so many different ways, which is great.



A friend said it looked like McQueen imitation but I strongly disagree , just because it has skulls in it, it doesn't mean they are trying to a copy the McQueen one in any way and that is why I liked it. Gosh! It's a completely different design, how could he say that?









I also found this ring at Primark the other day... VERY cool for £1.50!



Photobucket



Trying the 'Nicole Richie' look in London... Laughs. (I quite liked it!)

Balenciaga sunglasses



Jacket: Topshop, Cardigan + Leggings: Zara, Bag: from Brazil, Boots: Portobello Market, Sunglasses: Balenciaga, Scarf: Good Charma, Ring: Primark.



See you soon.

x