Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

From lace to leather

Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of posting recently... I haven't been feeling that great lately and I needed to take a few days just resting. I am glad to be back again!

Today's post is another new discovery, a new shop which I just came across on Etsy.
You guys know that I love leather harnesses... I do find them an interesting accessory, totally eye catching, which I must admit is hot, fierce and bondage at the same time.

Audi and Mark are designers based in San Francisco, with Etsy shop AudraJean. She is a millinery designer, making the cutest fascinator hats and he designs all the leather harnesses, belts and corsets; Steampunk, Victorian/Edwardian costume wear and all kinds of different looks.

Here the usual peep:

First of all, a pair of strapped up legless spats. Wow, really so cool. I can so see myself wearing it!



Some of my favourite designs, I had to post it... there are actually so many lovely designs to choose from.
Rocking my world and making me drool, certainly are the harnesses. I would love to wear any of these any time!


Totally heart this equestrian style one!


This one is gorgeous too, hard choice here. I loved those 2 designs!




The perfect style for the beginners.


Great belt, this one is a classic, we know!



I need one of each really... for different moods and looks! Hopefully, I'll get my hands on one soon.

Feel brave and inspired: Visit www.etsy.com/shop/AudraJean

See you soon.
x