Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fridays @ Portobello

'Street style'
Fridays at Portobello



... Some cool people around...
- Click on the image to enlarge.



Ali, Portobello Road.
Looking lovely in her floral maxi dress, I do love the detail of her headband which totally complete this look.


Stephanie, Portobello Road
Cool, rock chick attitude, she easily pulls it off. Great accessories, I do love a peep boot too!


Magda, near Portobello Road.
A lovely floral dress, mixed with pastely colours looks great. I like the colour of her shoes!


Isabel, Portobello Road.
I love this dress, the print is gorgeous. Surprisingly, she told me it was only from Primark. Great buy! Mixing with a cool leather jacket is the perfect combo.


Victoria, near Portobello Road.
Wearing an interesting colour blocking look, the dress is cool.

See you soon.
x