Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Dreamland...

Hi guys,

I hope you all had good a time at Easter, relaxing over the holiday! Today, I quickly went out, decided to hit Oxford Street. I had a quick look around, and just ended up buying a cute summer dress, which looks quite 'westwood-ish, anglomania' and a couple of cocktail rings at Primark. Keeping it cheap in the real life, this 'dreamland' post comes full of designers and lovely expensive things which I am always dreaming of.

I hope you guys enjoy my favourite picks of the season.

Sass and Bide biggest fan jacket. I love the detail on the back!


Sass and Bide jeansGivenchy wedges


Marc Jacobs tunicLoeffler Randall sandals


Ash wedgesBotkier 'Rivington' bag


Helmut Lang leggingsTorn by Ronny Kobo top


Donna Karan sabre leather cuff! Totally heart it!


Atalanta Weller wedgesDolce and Gabanna all in one


Versus leather and chain clutchRory Beca leather stars top


I'm dreaming on...
Are you?

See you soon.
(Hopefully with some outfits pictures next!)
x