Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

One trench, two styles.

Hi guys,



Hope you all are well and had a good weekend. I am glad you guys have enjoyed my previous post.

Meanwhile, over the weekend, which was really nice and sunny, I attended to a wedding in the countryside. We had a lovely day, the wedding was fabulous!



The only trouble (always), is what to wear? I have to feel in the mood, check on the weather and that is why, I tend to decide it SO last minute. I picked this outfit because it was warm and it is nice to be light and airy, in a sunny day but it always gets a little colder in the evening, therefore I took my summer trench coat with me.



I could not have chosen any better, of course it got a bit chilly at night and it was also great that I was wearing a pair of leggings too. I felt comfortable through out. I also decided to take a larger bag with me, instead of the clutch I had originally planned to wear because I felt the need to take all my commodities, make up bag, sunnies case and just in case there was even a pair of tennis socks saying hello!



So here is the look at the wedding, rocking the trench with class!



vivienne westwood



temperley



luella



Trench + Skirt: Vivienne Westwood, Top: Temperley, Bag: Luella, Leggings: Primark, Shoes: Topshop.



And here the look before I got there... wearing the trench but this time relaxed, ready to board on the train.



Photobucket



street style



Trench + Bag: Vivienne Weswtood, Top: Religion, Scarf: Good Charma, Jeans: River Island, Carrier bag: Nathan Jenden 4 matches, Trainers: Converse, Sunglasses: Balenciaga.



Hope you guys have enjoyed this before and after.



See you soon.

x