Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Going Gaga... Ro ma ma ma... Oh la la

Hello guys,

Very excited with my pictures today! This amazingly crafted crazy jacket just fell into my hands the other day. WOW!

It was just a borrowed item which I liked so much I just had to try it on. Very Gaga-ish don't you think?

I believe this piece is part of Ioannis Dimitrousis A/W09 collection, which was presented last year at the Vauxhall Fashion Scout part of the London Fashion Week .



Surprise...



Ioannis Dimitrousis, graduated in 2005 by the London College of Fashion. Since then Lady Gaga has been spotted wearing some of his designs... So this is no mere coincidence, you might just see her wearing this piece soon. I can't wait for it!

Further info visit: www.ioannisdimitrousis.com

See you soon.
x