Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bargains... I love one!

Hello guys,



Another quick outfit post today, the sale outfit post!



Who doesn't like a bargain? Today's outfit was just made of bargains, everything I am wearing was on sale or cheap as chips. The most expensive thing here is the jacket, not costing more than £50. The sparkly top was only £10, I was smiling and saying oh my gosh, at the same time. I love to shop, specially when the price is good...



Only item here off sale was the bag ;) but I do think is worth it to splash on your accessories! LOL









siren top





siren top



Leather jacket: got from a friend, Top: Primark + Siren (sequined), Jeans: River Island, Bag: Vivienne Westwood, Ring: Primark, Necklace: Portobello Market, Trainers: Ash.



See you soon.

x