Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

X ray me

Hello,



Ohhh, first of all I would like to thank fellow blogger "The Stiletto Effect" for telling me where this amazing top was from, I saw it in her blog first and went mad for it!



I got at Topshop but at first couldn't find it on the shop floor, luckily they still had them stock!!! I just had to ask...Phew!



This top is ever so versatile, because it's kind of got 2 holes on a 'sleeve' and so you can wear it in different ways, which is cool.



I also got this ever so fabulous handbag and it was an absolute bargain from Ebay, less than a tenner! ( It's real leather and snakeskin!!!! ) Ebay is so handy, isn't it?



Much in love still with my looong boots and the fact the Spring days are like a pinch of Summer and pinch of Autumn mixed together... as I recently got those boots which I had been dreaming about for a long time, I am so glad I am still able wear them some days.



pp

pp

pp

pp

pp



Top: Topshop, Leggings: American Apparel, Boots: Portobello Market, Bag: Ebay, Sunglasses: Ray Ban.