Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A Day in the Life


Some pictures of my day. I woke up early and went down the street to photograph the view of my city. The sun was shining, it was the perfect California day. Around 12:00, my mother, sister, and I all headed to Melrose. We went to the swap meet, I found some nice little things and my sister fell in love with it (it was her first time). We stopped by Robertson on they way back to eat lunch and shop at American Apparel. Home now. I'm tired.

my Granny Takes A Trip shirt that I wore today







Arches





space-age gas station






my sis looking for some vintage treasures


Friendly biker


I love there pieces




Some of my purchases



In my bag I always carry a book. Right now it's The Master and the Margarita
I love jewelry! clearly...




My cat Punk



my room. Recoginize any faces?

I love my Hermes Bangles. My Dad gets me one each year for my birthday.
some of my books

My room

Arts and Crafts