Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Waiting... oh no !

Hello,

Me and my Melissas... Am I just addicted to them or what?

A couple of weeks ago I found out about the third edition of the collaboration Vivienne Westwood with Melissa.
First ones to come out were the " Mary Jane " released together with the " Ultragirl " (flat shoes), and then second ones released were " Lady Dragon", which I believe they kinda of got sold out, those are the heart ones which I posted about a while ago...
And now be prepared to the " Three Straps " versions....
They will come out in flats called " Ballerina" and also in a platform version which will be called " Elevated " but, for me undoubtedly the best one are the " Three Elevated Straps ". Which completely blew my mind away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coming soon, they are due to be released in May and they will cost £109.
Tell me where is the queue? NOW!


OMG !!!!! And check all those amazing colours... and that amazing platform...

On top row Three Strap Ballerina and Elevated version, on bottom left a new version of the Ultragirl with a leopard print acrylic bow on top.

Ps: Agyness Deyn little boots on the cover of Plastic Dreams are called " Ashanti" and also will be in the UK for sale very soon.

Start saving the monies!!!!!