Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Walkies

Hello,



This tiny little dog, ( that doesn't sit on the pavement, LOL ) is a friend's dog... It's a shame I can't have a dog but I would LOVE to!!! I am a big dog lover! So, whenever is possible I walk with some of my friend's dogs, it reminds me the time I had one, ages ago...



...And along the way, I managed to buy myself a pair of sunglasses... Oh dear...

I am also SO in love with my harem pants, and a got a few comments as well, feeling a bit excited, I had to pass by Zara and get another pair in a grayish colour... can't wait to wear them soon.



(Ps: my love from Harem pants started last year when a bought a really cute bermuda version from Religion and also a wicked pair from Portobello mkt, Pucci print style for £2!!! You will see it in the summer... )



pp

pp

pp

pp



Jacket: Vivienne Westwood, Trousers: Zara, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Boots: from Portobello Mkt.



See you soon.