Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Finally...

Hello,

Much celebration here of my part because it has been well over 4 months I have been after a pair of over the knee boots, initially it didn't particularly matter whether they were suede or leather... ( I had suede in mind because of they soft look, but they also slouch quicker ).

After much persistency and many weeks visiting Claudia's Boot stall at Portobello I managed to get those babies here... and much happier for the fact they are leather!
They are second hand therefore they are at least 1/2 price from the high street. I don't mind buying second hand shoes, sometimes I actually prefer vintage shoes for their originality, but I always make sure they have a good fit and most important of all they have to be in good wearing condition in and out, my tip is I always wear an insole and know the right places to buy.

Happy feet!!!!



Claudia stall is on Fridays at Portobello but she also has a shop on Portobello Road 282, which was previously the Antique Clothing Shop, and it's open everyday. Notebook this address now!