Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fridays @ Portobello

Some cool people around...
- Click on the picture to enlarge.


Danielle, on Portobello Market.
Great look, those sandals are just sooo nice.


Jane, on Portobello Market.
I love the colours of this look starting from the shoes to the jacket.


Elle, on Portobello Road.
Mixed patterns, cute combination.


Carey, on Portobello Market.
Very Breakfast at Tiffany's !


Lesley, on Portobello Road.
Loads of cool accessories, nice trousers too.


I could not resit a close up in Lesley's ever so cool and original necklaces... I am in love with all of them!


And these gorgeous high heel trainers belong to my friend Magda... I love them too!
( Me and my mum had and shared a very similar pair many years ago, shame they are gone... )