Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

No plain Jane

Hello,



I hope you all had a good Easter and are enjoying the last few hours of this bank holiday.



My DIY dress is ready and here it is!!!!!

Quite a few stitches later and I managed to transform this cute but very plain, Primark dress into something a little bit different for the summer.



I wanted to shorten the dress from the beginning and the first idea was to pinch a few places together, when I remembered I had used this stitch before, which gives a shirred result and so I decided to it try on.

And now, I am very proud of the way it has turned out!!!! It has a little va va voom to it!



BEFORE:

pp

AFTER:

pp



pp



pp

pp



Happy smiles with the final result!

pp



Dress: Customised by Me! , Socks: from Portobello Market, Shoes & Scarf: Vivienne Westwood.