Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Zara Spring/Summer

Hi guys,

Well, there is no doubt that this Spring/Summer will be a stripy one. Prada done on the catwalk and the stripes are strong on the magazine covers. I have found out that at least 48 magazine covers showcased pieces from the colourful Prada collection.

Stripes are easy to wear and you can currently find cool items in any shop around town from the classical nautical, white and navy to the colourful ones. If Prada is what you have in mind look no further.


Hey guys, don't get me wrong all the stripes are cute but in the end, I could not help falling in love with those trousers!

AND... another reason why I can't wait to go to Zara, is because I want to try on these gorgeous wooden sandals.
I have recently tried on a pair of wooden clogs, although that were very comfortable I didn't feel very secure with them on. Then, I saw these sandals and they ticked all the boxes for me. I love the colours for starters, the clog-ish style is exactly what I was looking for and they just have some simple leather straps across the top which seem to be comfortable, at least from the pictures they look amazing!

I am slightly scared of wooden shoes as many years ago, I had bought a pair of wooden Dr. Scholl sandals, the trend was on and oh my God(!) they killed my feet. The leather on the top was so hard and the worst thing was the metal clip, there is no way that area was ever going to get soft! In the end I had to give them away, there was no point having so many blisters. So be aware of that kind of style, it looks amazing in theory but reality is always a different story.

Off to Zara tomorrow! Wish me luck ;-)
See you soon.
x