Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Favourite stalls at Portobello market

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I wanted to write a post on some of my favourite stalls at the Portobello Market.
I am finally getting started on it and today I'll share some pictures from Paul's stall, which I have been visiting for years.
His stall is like a mixture of vintage pieces and some very exciting bric a brac. There is a lot of jewellery, we are talking of full boxes of it in fact. From necklaces to bangles and loads of antiques, Paul's stall is like an Alladin's cave to me.
Every week, I used to visit Paul and very rarely I would leave empty handed. I have bought of him a few vintage bags, from the 50's and 20's and loads of jewellery, the majority being bangles, together with a few odd bits, like a leather organizer, which I gave to my mum as a gift and she was delighted. I also bought my bowler hat of him, you see the list can go on and on...

Prices range starts around the £3 mark, with loads of items available to around £70 for example. There are plenty of bargains, so go with plenty of time to look at everything.


This time there was no exception, I ended up buying the Chinese umbrella, which you can see on the picture above and some other bits such as...


This bangle, which really reminds me of YSL arty style, was £5.


And a big amethyst stone ring... I also got a 1920's distressed belt and an old rhinestone choker, which are meant to be used to fix a bag (Which I also bought of Paul a few years back!)

Paul is on Portobello Market on Fridays and it's very easy to find his stall, which is right at the entrance of the Portobello Green gallery, under the bridge. If you pass by, please tell him you saw him at Pretty Portobello and he might even give you a discount!

See you soon.
x