Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

New in my wardrobe

Hi guys,

Today some pictures of what's new in my wardrobe! Come and have the first peep...

The last couple of weeks I have been tempted by the sales and also by the sun, the weather is getting warmer and so some new things for Spring/Summer were needed.

-Click on the picture to enlarge.

From Jigsaw, I got this lovely trilby hat. I really loved it because of it's bi-colour black and brown ribbon and I also had my eye on this heavily studded belt for a while so I just had to get it too. It's already one of my favourite's in my belt collection.


From H&M, I bought a couple of druzy rings! They are pretty cool and they come in 2 different colours, brown and peach. As you can see I could not resist and got both. Adding to my basket a couple of plimsolls, I was looking for something simple and cheap to wear for Summer, I must say I have never worn a pair of plimsolls before, although I have not gone out with them yet they seem to be very comfortable. (Let's hope they are.)

From Topshop, I bought stuff that was on the sale. So, I was over the moon when I found the Navajo poncho (on the floor) but looking brand new and I managed to find a cute skull tshirt too. It's my third Navajo poncho I know but I could not resist in a new colour!

See you soon.
x