Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A forgotten gift

Hi guys,


What a sunny, beautiful and hot day it has been. I went for a quick stroll down the Portobello market, which was reasonably quiet. Easter weekend is one of times of the year that a lot of people leave London, and sometimes is the best time to shop and have a good look around.

As I was getting ready, I was very much delighted for coming across this little bag, just what I was looking for and I found it right on my bag 'box'! My mum gave me this one a couple of years back and I had completely forgotten about it. It's just such an easy little bag, made of suede and leather with the perfect size for my sunnies case, wallet, phone and keys.


A basic black dress is always present on my Summer wardrobe, by the way I have just got a new maxi dress from Zara, which I will show you soon...


Dress: From Gap -found on a second hand shop, Hat and Belt: Jigsaw, Rings: H&M, Shoes: Clarks, Sunglasses: Chanel, Bag: from Brazil.

See you soon.
x