Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Favourite stalls at Portobello market

Hi guys,

Today I'm sharing some pictures from one of the best second hand shoe shops in London, based on Portobello Road.
It all started as a stall on the market and then it became a lovely shop called 'Boots, boots, boots'.
I've met Claudia many years ago at her local stall at the market on Fridays, she's always been so lovely that when I started the blog the first person I wanted to talk about, was her. So, I took some pictures and wrote the very first feature of 'Fridays @ Portobello' about her boots stall. With an array of very well selected vintage shoes, Claudia always had one the busiest stalls of the market and she's always managed to have some fantastic new stock every week, therefore it's not a surprise that her stall and shop has many devotees like me.


'Boots, boots' boots' was born a couple of years ago at the iconic address
282 Portobello Road and it's open during the week, which makes easier for anyone who wants to visit the shop. Apart from shoes, you will also find some cool vintage clothing and accessories.
Oh, by the way I have spotted a few celebrities there on the weekdays too. If you are in London a visit to this place is a total MUST! Make sure to make a note of it.

See you soon.
x