Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

You are the one that I want

Hello my lovely readers,

I hope you have been well. Today we have an outfit post as well as a review. I hope you enjoy it.

I have been searching for the 'perfect', most tight pair of skinny jeans ever, it's been a while. The inspiration that I had came from 'Grease' and I wanted a pair of jeans that would scream 'Sandy'.

Therefore, I was over the moon when Box Clothing, an upcoming online clothes shop, based in the UK contacted me to do a review. I really enjoyed their selection of clothing, all very modern with an urban feel. Box Clothing offers a great variety of well known brands and some really cool jeans too. As I wanted a pair for a while, I decided to try the Firetrap skinny jeans.


I must say, I am totally in love with them. They are exactly what I had in mind! Super tight, super skinny.
It's my first time wearing Firetrap and I am so impressed with their feel. The fabric is extremely soft, lovely to touch, you can feel the quality, therefore it feels very luxurious.

Size wise, I do find tricky to buy jeans online but those are true to their size. I am normally a waist 27 but being aware that those babies have 4% elastane, I went for a size smaller, I got the waist 26 and they could not have fit me better. They are actually more like jeggings, being quite stretchy and therefore very, very comfortable. The stitch is strong, contrasting in yellow, with nice details on the back pockets.

I also love their colour, they have a unique, almost vintage wash to them. Overall, I love them so much because they have just the right vintage look that I was after. Plus a low waist, thank God!

Price wise, I think they are very reasonable for their quality and fitting at £55.

Firetrap Merc jeans skinny fit jeggings
The proof is in the booty ! Laughs...

firetrap,westwood

So, here's the look today, a mixture of red, blue and loads of squiggle print.

Firetrap Merc jeans skinny fit jeggings,Firetrap Merc jeans skinny fit jeggings

Call me Sandy.
PS: If you love those skinnies as much as I do, you can get them by clicking here!

Wearing today- Jeans: Firetrap Merc Jagger Skinny Jeans, Shoes + Top + Bag: Vivienne Westwood, Coat: Zara.
N.B. Box Clothing has sent me the jeans free of charge, I accepted the gifts on the understanding that if I could, if I so chose, write a unbiased review which is my own, unedited, opinion.

See you soon.
x