Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

This is me on YouTube! DIY Eye makeup remover

Hello everyone,

I have been thinking of making a YouTube video for a while, but lately I have had so much encouragement from my friends and so many requests via email from you, my lovely readers, that I've finally had the courage and the inspiration to grab the camera and film.

In this video, I am sharing with you, a natural way to make own make up remover. Quite easy, simple and effective. This will even remove waterproof mascara. I love it!

I have to say, I really enjoyed making the video and will have more coming soon as a new feature to the blog, with makeup and fashion tips. It's really good fun but I must admit, I am very much cringing at seeing myself on the screen for the first time, but I hope you guys will enjoy it!


(Cringe, oops... Looking a bit silly on the thumbnail picture!)

See you soon.