Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Magazine cover fail

Hello guys,

Hope you all have been well. On today's post I would like your opinion, is it a yay or nay?

I couldn't believe when I came across the subscriber's edition cover of Elle, November 2010. I love Elle but unfortunately, in my opinion this Elle cover is a fail, I don't think this picture should be the cover at all. It has no glamour, no effort really.

Alexa Chung, standing in a stupid pose, where you can't even see her face properly and her hair is just lacking lustre and shine. I would not buy it, where is the appeal and the magic that comes within a magazine cover? The rest of it is plain and uninspiring.



I am not one who normally judges magazines covers but this one I just could not help to.

Would you agree with me?

See you soon.
x