Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

In His Life


John Lennon is my favorite musician, artist, and activist. Today would have been his 70th birthday. A few of the photos I scanned for this post were from a book (John Lennon: The New York Years) I recieved from my Mom on my 16th birthday on October 11, 2005. Part of the dedication reads:
"...Enjoy this book, I know you love him. Love, Mom"
(No truer words have ever been written, I even had a Mod London Sweet 16 Party that year with enormous blowups of The Beatles and a lifesize cardboard cutout English phone booth.)


















































(images all scans by me from: John Lennon: the New York Years, Beatles 365 Days, Life: Remembering John Lennon 25 years later, John Lennon Scrapbook. Photography: Bob Gruen, Henry Benson)