Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Chau Har Lee

Hello guys,

Oh my God! Those were the three words I had in my mind when I came across these amazing, out of this world, collection of shoes. The materials used by the designer are leather, acrylic, mirror and steel. Conceptual and luxury footwear as you have never seen before.

'Chau Har Lee' is a London based designer, she graduated from Cordwainers College in 2002 and has a masters degree in Art. In 2009, she was the winner of the RCA's Manolo Blahnik project, and now spends her time working on her own label and also freelancing for Camper shoes.

What an incredible work! Check it out.

I was completely mesmerized by the pair above, they are a combination of wedges with an ice skating heel!





Fantastic, aren't they?

Visit Chau Har Lee's website for more details. Shoes are available from Selfridges shoe gallery, made to order only.

See you soon.
x