Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The modern navajo

Hello my lovely readers,

I'm back with another outfit post. Today I was inspired by the native American, Navajo look. As it's getting a little colder, I decided to wear this big, cosy coat with a simple black dress underneath. No extra layers.

The look underneath is simple, all in black. To spice up a little, I am wearing these cool leggings, which are just one piece, the netting is combined into the fabric. I bought them at Portobello Market, in one of the stalls. They are made in China and the medium size feels like a xs. The problem is that the 'body rise' of the garment is so small.
The body rise is the measurement from the crotch seam to your waistband and if that is too short you will have the biggest builder's bum in the world!
I suppose you pay for what you get and they were quite cheap indeed.

Mixing different textures and prints.

pirate boots

cool leggings

I found my favourite belt after 4 months! I was SO upset thinking that it was gone for good. One day, I found it in a corner behind this and that in my bedroom. I swear it wasn't there before, I had already looked high and low for it.
Has this ever happened to you? Spooky!

zara


Wearing today- Coat: Zara, Dress: second hand, Scarf: Portobello Market, Bag + Shoes: Vivienne Westwood

See you soon.
x