Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pretty Portobello's 1st birthday!


Hello my lovely readers,

PRETTY PORTOBELLO CELEBRATE IT'S 1st BIRTHDAY!


Time just flies by... I can't believe it's been one year since I've started blogging, I am so glad I did because I got to know so many amazing bloggers and cool people, some of them who are now even friends.

So here we are 183 posts later, the blog has come a long way and I am most grateful for all of my followers, readers and visitors.
I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you. I am so flattered and excited for all your comments and support.
I also want give a special thanks to my fabulous followers! Much love to you all, it would be no fun without you.

AND THAT IS HOW EVERYTHING GOT STARTED! CLICK HERE TO HAVE A LOOK.
See you soon.
x