Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I desire

Hi everyone,

It's been getting colder and colder lately. Today we had some snow in London and I have just seen on the forecast that the weather will be getting worst, possibly with a lot of snow coming in the next few days. Right now, I miss the sun and I want to wrap myself up as much as possible keeping warm. The winter, is a lovely time to be indoors, with my hot chocolate, hummm, but going out is a whole different story...

So, looking on the net for some cosy and trendy knits, I remembered the work of Sweden's most extraordinaire knitwear designer Sandra Backlund. Her work is so avant-garde, complex and utter sublime.






All the work is so dimensional, it's quite amazing how she uses wool! I love the different textures, the volume and the intricacy of her work. The pieces above are from her latest collection, the ones below, are a selection from her older collections, kind of irrelevant since all the pieces are truly timeless.







I feel really inspired by those looks. I so wish I could knit or even better, I wish I could lay my hand on one of those pieces now!

Visit: www.sandrabacklund.com

Keep warm and see you soon.