Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fridays @ Portobello & around town

Hello guys,

I have been a happy, busy, busy bee for the last few days, sorry for the lack of posting, missed you guys!

Quick catch up on the things I have been up to...


I was lucky enough to go to the Alexander McQueen sale on Thursday which was MAD! Queued up for over 2 hrs in the freezing cold! It was a real nightmare (in the queue) and heaven at the sale room. (Will post about it, so stay tuned.)

Friday, had a really cool day as a market trader helping my friend with her vintage sale. I loved it! Despite the cold...I went really well prepared with loads of layers, I had a really cool, chilled day, met up with loads of cool people, took some pics for the blog and sold loads of stuff. I was so tired when I got home.

Yesterday, I went to a wedding, which was lovely and I had a real good time. The bride looked fantastic. Congratulations to the newly weds!

And finally, today posting some street style pictures, this time around taken at Oxford Street and Portobello Market.

...Some cool people around...
- Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Street Style




Anna, Oxford Steet.
Cool velvet legging and a lovely studded leather bag, looking fierce yet relaxed with her vintage boots.


Lilly, at Topshop, Oxford Street.
She just looks so adorable, I love the detail of the bow tie and long socks. Cute.


Gemma, Portobello Market.
Showing off her cool new bag which she had just bought at the market. I like the nautical blazer mixed with the tartan.


Andrea, Portobello Market.
Keeping warm with a lovely knitted fur hoodie and I also love the asymmetric cardi too.

I am keeping it brief today, because I am still recovering :)
See you soon.
XOXOXOX