Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Barbie wears Louboutin.

Hello guys,

Today's post is about Barbie!

I love Barbie... I always have. You guys know I have a Hello Kitty collection, but I also have a Barbie collection too. It's not a big one, nothing compared to the world domination of HK.

I currently have 9 Barbies. I always tried to buy a few different ones, with different hair colour like brunette and red. By the way, I love red haired Barbies, I must say I went through a stage of buying a few of them, and then I had to stop, otherwise my storage room would soon burst.

I bought my first Barbie at the age of 9. I had to beg my mum for ages for her to get me one. I am sure she was avoiding it, as she knew a simple doll would not come cheap.

Soon, along with Barbie, I was demanding all the stuff that Barbie just has to have, of course... Living room, bedroom, swimming pool, hairdressing salon and boutique, not forgetting that fantastic bath and shower with swans on the shower door! (Totally heart it).

With the items that I had, I would then get together with my cousins and neighbours and have an actual Barbie town going across my entire flat. That was the only way she could properly drive her pink metallic convertible!

Nowadays, Barbie demands more than that... She wants her shoes designed by Christian Louboutin!

And so Christian Louboutin has collaborated and created this amazing limited edition doll.

Barbie 'Cat Burglar' has a very audacious cat suit and 3 absolutely gorgeous and adorable pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes and 1 pair of leopard print boots which are just to die for. They all come with appropriate shoe box and shoe bag as well.
OMG!





I also love that she red haired! After all, it's my favourite colour for Barbies.(I have 3 ginger ones.)

A must have for your collection and a good investment too. They are currently on sale for £100. Sold out presently at Net-a-porter, but more coming out soon.

See you.
x